Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Brick Heroes

I was quite happy to get an e-mail today from Brick Will, a French AFOL. It turns out that for some time he's had a blog, Hoth Bricks, dedicated to Star Wars MOCs and official news. Then this July he was inspired by the announcement of the DC and Marvel licenses and he started Brick Heroes. It's in French, but with Google translate you can get a pretty good understanding (or maybe you should just learn French), but even without that he's got lots of great images. He's also been really great at ferreting out information about the upcoming line. I'll let you check out his blog for more on that. Anyway, a few months late, but I'm happy to welcome Brick Heroes to the intertubes. I'm sure I'll be checking there regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment