Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Please make scenes!

Let me start out by saying that Kaminoan's recent Wonder Woman is an incredible custom. So I'm not trying to take away from that in any way, but rather to build upon it. There are many amazing customizers out there, and Kaminoan is surely in the top tier (many others, I'm not going to get started lest I give insult by leaving out someone), who make these great customs, and stop there. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to emphasize again how much I love this custom. I also like how this (and other recent Kaminoan offerings) have a dynamic presentation, adding in the backdrop etc. That said, I do wish that these amazing customizers would go the next step and put their figs into action, such as these scenes and covers. That would just take something amazingly cool and make it even cooler. Okay, off my soapbox, back to admiring the great custom work here:

No comments:

Post a Comment