Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Sunday, December 11, 2011

6862 Superman vs Power Armor Lex


It looks like one of the fine folks over at FBTB got ahold of set 6862. I'm still waiting to hear what stores this is showing up in. Anyway, check out their extensive pictures. I so want this set.
-Edit- Okay, when I posted this last night Ace had just got the pictures up on the FBTB Flickr stream, but now he's posted an extensive (and very positive) review. He also responded to me that he found this at a Toys R Us store in California. I'll swing buy a TRU here in New Jersey sometime in the next few days and will report on if these are more widely available.

No comments:

Post a Comment